Originally invented by the United States, subway chocolate chip cookies is a sweet love affair for all chocolate lovers and amazing for all sweet buds. Rich in sweetness and taste, the chocolate chip cookies is also very easy to make and enjoy. Subway chocolate chip cookies is equally popular in all ages and people love to have it with tea, coffee or sometimes just cookies. The lush brown shiny cookies with chocolaty texture inside and outside would delight your taste buds but if you were to make it yourself, you will be more delighted and proud after baking your first perfect dessert. So without any delay, let's start the exquisite recipe. But first note the ingredients
- Unsalted butter 170 gram
- Dark Brown Sugar 170 gram
- Half cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- Half tsp. Vanilla extract
- One tsp. baking powder
- Mixed chocolate chips 100 gram
- Mixed nuts 100 gram
- 3 eggs
- Plain flour 300 gram
- Pinch of salt
To Prepare Butter
- First, heat a pan and add butter and cook till it gets a golden brown color.
- Then switch off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
To Prepare Batter
- Now, take a big bowl and add melted butter, sugar, greek yogurt and vanilla extract one by one.
- With the help of a mixture, blend these all ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes to make a fluffy creamy batter.
- Now add eggs in this bowl and beat again.
To Prepare Cookie Dough
- In another bowl, take flour, baking powder, and salt and mix them well.
- In another small bowl mix chocolate chips and nuts together and keep aside.
- Now add flour mixture into the batter of melted butter and beat until it gets a smooth and creamy form.
- Here add chocolate chips and nuts mixture in this batter and combined them all with the help of a spatula.
- Make small balls from this mixture with the help of scoop and placed it on the baking tray one by one.
- For a fantastic cookie, freeze these balls for 2 hours before baking.
- After 2 hours, bake these cookies in a preheated oven 180 centigrade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, allow them to cool.
- The delicious crunchy, cracky outside and chocolaty inside, chocolate chip cookies are ready to serve.
- Enjoy the mouthwatering cookies with tea, coffee, milk.