Mexikanisches Huhn Taco mit vegetarischer Salsa und Guacamole
Mexican Chicken Taco is a fabulous Mexican cuisine is the culinary art of Mexican culture. In general, Mexican taco shells are consist of corn or wheat tortilla that is folded or rolled around the rich filling. A taco can be served with an assortment of filling such as chicken, beef, seafood, pork, vegetables and cheese that allow great taste and versatility to this mouthwatering and traditional Mexican dish. Garnish them with fresh lettuce, salsa, cilantro, and chillis. Mexican tacos are not only delicious but also a very simple recipe to make in no time. Guacamole Dip with Chicken taco provides awe-inspiring flavor and taste to all food lovers. Once you follow this recipe, you will not start admiring Mexican cuisine but instantly make this dish for your dining today. So, let’s start the pleasing Mexican Chicken Taco with vegetarian salsa and guacamole spread. [caption id="attachment_33742" align="alignright" width="437"] https://pixabay.com[/caption]
Chicken Filling for Mexican Chicken Taco
- 1/2 Becher Zwiebeln fein gehackt
- one red pepper chopped
- one green pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped.
- 1 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 500-gram chicken mince
- 12 taco shells of corn
Vegetarian Salsa for Mexican Chicken Taco
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Half lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
Guacamole Dip for Mexican Chicken Taco
- 1-ripe avocado
- Half lime Juice
- Ground Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
[caption id="attachment_33743" align="alignright" width="433"] https://pixabay.com[/caption]
Preparation Directions for Mexican Chicken Taco:
Making the Chicken Filling for Mexican Chicken Taco
- First, chop all the veggies including onion, yellow and red bell pepper.
- In a big pan, heat olive oil, add all veggies in one go and saute for a while on high flame.
- Now add chicken mince in veggies and cook on flame for 2 minutes.
- Add spices such as paprika powder, cumin powder, salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Take garlic cloves, chop them like mashing and add into mince. Then stir them with the chicken.
- Once you see the water has evaporated from the chicken, stir for another 2 minutes.
- Your chicken mince filling is ready and keeps it aside to use in taco shells.
Making the Vegetarian Salsa for Mexican Chicken Taco
- To make salsa, take a big bowl first and add chopped onions, green chillis, tomatoes and mix them all.
- Add Lime juice and Tabasco sauce - then mix well.
- Season the salsa with salt and ground black pepper - then mix again.
- The delicious vegetarian salsa is ready. It will be used in the filling of taco shells too.
Making the Guacamole Dip for Mexican Chicken Taco
- In a bowl, add peeled and deseeded avocado that has been smashed thoroughly with the help of a fork.
- Add fresh cream and lemon juice in this bowl and mix with mashed avocado.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and whisk well with all elements.
Assembling for Serving of Mexican Chicken Taco
- First, chop some lettuce leaves.
- Take one taco shell and start filling.
- Then, fill the chopped lettuce followed by chicken mince, salsa, and guacamole dip.
- Fill all the taco shells with the same method.
- Place all filled taco shells in serving the dish and garnish with some green salad.
- The Crunchy delicious Chicken Mexican Taco is ready to serve, Enjoy!