Foodporty is an AdTech Platform that provides great value for advertisers and buyers of food products. The Food Index, which is a database of +1.8 million products, enables sellers to run ads and link the item to their stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are multiple other services that enable you to run ads, but their audiences are not as targeted as ours. Because we solely focus on grocery items, you can also expect a higher conversion rate and better customer life value.
For private users, every service on FoodPorty is free. But if you are a advertiser, you can add yourself to the list of advertisers of various products after creating an account. Check out our prices for advertisers.
- First, visit My Account and make sure that you've got a shipping address set up. We will use this address as your country of residence and also to pin your location on the map that our visitors see. Don't forget to add your shop's name as nickname. That's the store name that visitors of the platform see you as.
- Next, tell the world which products you sell by clicking on the "Advertise" button in the Food Index. You can link yourself to as many products as you want.
- Access your backoffice by clicking on My Ads on the aside menu and setup your ads. Make sure the ads have the following settings activated: "In Stock", "Active", CPC/CPM > 0.
- Your advertisement was added to our queue and will be upgraded any time soon.
- Is a similar message like the one below bothering you?
- Okay, then let's get rid of it. In order for our map to pin the location of your store, we need your geographical coordinates. Please visit your My Account and click on "calculate my coords".
Our software will automatically detect the location based on your shipping address.
- You can like/dislike a product by click on one of the two following symbols. If the heart is red, then you have already liked this product.
In order to use this function, you have to be a registered user!
- You can open the product map by click on the following symbol.
In order to use this function, you have to be a registered user! We also recommend that you enter valid shipping address in My Account. This is the address that we use to pin your current location.
If you have forgotten your username, you can request it again here by e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password here:
Click here You will receive a (temporary) password by e-mail. In order to change it, log into your account with the new password and go to My Account - Change Password and update your password.
(Please check your junk or spam filter when you receive this email if you do not receive it within minutes)
It is not possible to transfer a personal user account to another person.
Every person of full age has in principle the possibility to open and manage his own user account at Foodporty.
Foodporty is a platform that brings together vendors, manufacturers and customers. In order to ensure that transactions run
smoothly and to guarantee fairness among the FoodIndex participants, there are a few rules to follow.
Non-compliance with these rules can lead to the blocking of the user account.
Important: Foodporty can demand proof of ownership of an item if suspected. In this case please send us the requested documents by e-mail.
The most important principles at a glance:
- - 14 days after generating fees we will send you the information about the open balance by e-mail with the possible payment methods.
- - We send this information exclusively by e-mail. For this reason, the e-mail addresses must always be kept up-to-date.
- - You are obliged to pay the fees even if you do not receive the e-mails for technical reasons.
- - The due fees are always due after receipt.
- - 30 days after the first information of the due fees we will send a reminder
You have the following options for paying your outstanding fees:
Bank Wiring / Bank Transfer
When settling your outstanding fees, the following deadlines apply with regard to payment reminders and reminder fees:
- - 14 days after the generation of fees we will send you an email with information about your open balance with the payment information.
- - 30 after the fee information we will send a first payment reminder.
- - 60 days after the fee info we will send a second reminder with CHF 10.- reminder fees.
In principle, Foodporty has the right to charge reminder fees from the first reminder. Reminder fees can also be charged for unpaid booking expenses.
Apply for a grant credit
If this is the first late payment in the last 12 months, you can apply to customer service for a goodwill credit for the reminder fees. A credit note can only be issued after receipt of payment. If the invoice has already been forwarded to a debt collection agency, it is no longer possible to credit the dunning charges for administrative reasons
If 58 days after the fee information the outstanding amount has not been paid, we will send a last reminder (including reminder fees). The user account will be blocked at this time (payments still possible).
72 days after the first fee information the user account will be blocked completely. The outstanding amount will then be transferred to the debt collection agency, which can lead to debt collection.
The account balance must be CHF 0.00 to automatically reactivate your account.
The easiest way is to pay the outstanding debt directly to the debt collection company. They will inform us after receiving the payment, which can take up to 14 days. Your user account will then be automatically reactivated.
If you have only paid the Foodporty fees, it is possible that the collection company will charge you the additional processing fees. FoodPorty has no influence on this process.
Therefore, please clarify this matter directly with the responsible company (you will also find the relevant contact details in the collection letter).
For administrative reasons it is not possible to send a fee invoice by post.
FoodPorty regularly sends a request for payment by e-mail with the currently open invoice amount and a note on all possible payment methods.
If you think you have paid the fees, check your fee schedule first.
If there are no fees listed, you have paid everything.
If there are fees listed despite your payment, something went wrong with the payment:
- - You used a wrong reference number and the payment was booked to another user account
- - You entered something wrong in the payment details and the payment was refunded to you by your bank
- - date of payment
- - amount
- - reference number
- - Account information
- - Further payment comments (member number etc.)
In order for us to be able to search for your payment in our system, we absolutely need the corresponding payment receipt with the following information:
Tip: Do you have a second user account with open fees? Then please have a look there as well.