People are trying Keto these days, so we we're giving it a shot too. We, Foodport, are experimenting with keto friendly ingredients and came up with this Keto Pizza Recipe. It's cauliflower crusted, easy to make and delicious in taste.
- 3 cups grated/chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp salt (pink salt preferred on keto)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 125 gm chicken
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chilies
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 cup mixed cheddar & mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 capsicum cut in cubes
- 1/2 onion cut in cubes
- olives as per taste
- hot chili sauce
- tomato sauce
- Sugar free ketchup
- Marinate chicken with salt, chilies, vinegar, black pepper and yogurt for 15 minutes and cook in olive oil. Keep aside when cooked.
- In a pan, add chopped cauliflower and roast it dry for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and place roasted cauliflower.
- Now add cheese, seasonings, eggs and mix well.
- Take pizza pan and place the dough according to shape. Tap back side of the measuring cup that will help to press the dough evenly.
- Please make sure crust remains moderate not very thick or thin.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 200°C or till slightly crusted.
- For assembling, take out baked cauliflower crust from oven, spread hot chili sauce & tomato sauce.
- Now sprinkle cheese, chicken, veggies evenly all over the dough.
- Bake for another 15 minutes again.
- Your yummy keto pizza is ready.