A chocolate brownie is a square, baked, chocolate dessert. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either cake or fudge depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Dark cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 cup +6 tsp caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp melted or room temperature Peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 200°c and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil and line with butter paper.
- To make a wet mixture, combine oil and sugar together in a medium-size bowl. Whisk well for about a minute, add eggs, add vanilla essence and beat until it becomes lighter in color for a minute.
- Mix flour cocoa powder and salt in a bowl and keep aside.
- Take a wet mixture bowl, now fold the dry ingredients in it and combine well by using a wooden spoon. Your brownie batter is ready.
- Pour half of the batter into a prepared pan and smoothen the top.
- After smoothening the top, evenly bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles.